Manzini Kruger River View
Manzini Holiday Accommodation in Marloth Park offers you secluded peace and tranquillity when you come to stay at the enchanting Manzini Kruger River View holiday house. Nestled onto the river banks of the invigorating Crocodile River that creates a natural boundary between Marloth Park and the very famous Kruger National Park.
Manzini Kruger River View is a 10 sleeper bush house with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a spacious loft area that opens up to an elevated, undercover, wooden deck. This outside lounging area is perfect to enjoy the panoramic private African bush veld views. The house has an open-plan; fully equipped kitchen for all your self-catering needs, dining and lounge area with an amazing river view. The outside areas include an outdoor dining area that flows towards the gigantic elevated patio with a BBQ/Braai area and a splash pool with the Crocodile River and the Kruger National Park as your back-drop.
It doesn’t get more invigorating than our impeccably well positioned Kruger River View Holiday Home. It offers you the chance to immerse yourself in nature and rejuvenate, being surrounded by wild animals roaming freely and just 20 minutes away from the Kruger Crocodile Bridge entry gate.
|R3000.00||Per Unit||Per Night|
|Peak Season||15 Dec 2020 - 15 Jan 2018|
|R5000.00||Per Unit||Per Night|
- In the event of premature departure we may charge for the full original booking.
- Cancellation 0 - 14 days before date of arrival, or no-show – visitor forfeits 100% of total cost paid.
- Cancellation 15 - 28 days before date of arrival – visitor forfeits 75% of deposit paid or 25% of full quote value (whichever greater).
- Cancellation 29 days before date of arrival – visitor forfeits 50% of deposit paid or 25% of full quote value (whichever greater).
- Cancellation 30+ days before date of arrival – visitor forfeits 25% of deposit paid or 20% of full quote value (whichever greater).
On receipt of a written instruction to cancel the reservation, the applicable amount will be refunded as determined by the cancellation terms of the establishment, within 3 working days. Manzini levies a 7.5% administration fee on any refunds processed. Should refunds to a SWIFT bank account be required, an additional R250 charge will be levied.