Nestled in the treetops of the African bush with magical views over Marloth Park and Kruger National Park and the distant mountain ranges
This cosy home in the bush contains two well-appointed bedrooms, a bathroom, a living area and a fully equipped kitchen. To make this house extra special, there is also an outdoor open and sheltered braai and eating area, so no need to leave the canopy.
Positioned in the bush only minutes' walk away from the famous Crocodile River and Kruger National Park, you can while away the day listening to the grunting hippo and lamenting cry of the fish eagle which are recognized as the real sounds of Africa.
A fully equipped self-catering 2 bedroom house consisting of a Queen Sized bed with an en-suite bathroom a upstairs bedroom with 2 single beds the bedrooms have air conditioning, and a kitchen. A private deck, splash pool, braai and parking area. The house is serviced daily and has 24 hour security.
Sleeps 2-6 People
|16 May 2018 - 31 May 2019|
|R1200.00||Per Unit||Per Night|
- In the event of premature departure we may charge for the full original booking.
- Cancellation 0 - 14 days before date of arrival, or no-show – visitor forfeits 100% of total cost paid.
- Cancellation 15 - 28 days before date of arrival – visitor forfeits 75% of deposit paid or 25% of full quote value (whichever greater).
- Cancellation 29 days before date of arrival – visitor forfeits 50% of deposit paid or 25% of full quote value (whichever greater).
- Cancellation 30+ days before date of arrival – visitor forfeits 25% of deposit paid or 20% of full quote value (whichever greater).
On receipt of a written instruction to cancel the reservation, the applicable amount will be refunded as determined by the cancellation terms of the establishment, within 3 working days. Manzini levies a 7.5% administration fee on any refunds processed. Should refunds to a SWIFT bank account be required, an additional R250 charge will be levied.